Chargeurs announces the successful closing, ahead of schedule, of the acquisition of the American leader D&P Incorporated within Chargeurs Museum Solutions, new world champion of museum services.
- The acquisition of D&P fostersthe creation of a world champion of museum services, a new luxury market with high growth potential and value-added experience;
- D&P, America’s largest integrated solutions platform for museums, set to generate full-year revenues of more than $45 million in 2020, with an operating margin of more than 10%.
- The Barnwell family will continue to manage the company’s day to day operations with a robust and innovative team;
- Chargeurs integrates a unique portfolio of achievements and a signed order book worth approximately $50 million, over one year of revenue;
- As of today, regarding Covid-19, the Group observes a limited impact on its level of sales.