CHARGEURS respects your concerns about your data and its privacy and is committed to be fully transparent over personal data processing activities and to implement all the necessary technical and organizational measures to secure such data.
Such commitment includes the personal data of candidates for the job application and recruitment process.
Purpose of the document
The purpose of this document is to present how the CHARGEURS Group in France and abroad (‘’CHARGEURS’’, ‘’we’’, ‘’us’’) collects, processes and secures your personal data and to present the purposes of the data processing activities.
The controller of your data is: CHARGEURS SA, having its corporate headquarters at 112 Avenue Kleber – Paris 75116 – France
How we collect your personal data
In order to process your job application, the following categories of data are collected:
- The data that you provide us in your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and motivation letter
- The data that you provide us when filling the job application form on our sites, including: Names, Family Names, Education, Work Experiences, Right to work, Skills and qualifications, Telephone number, Email address
- The data you provide us during interviews (in our facilities and/or online)
- The data provided to us by your referees (if applicable)
We collect your personal data from the following sources:
- You, the candidate (when you apply for a job opening or when you submit a spontaneous application)
- Recruiting Agencies working with us (that send us your personal data if your profile matches our criteria)
- Publicly available information (for example on LinkedIn or any other similar website)
- Your referees
Your personal data is collected when you apply for a job offer available on our websites or when you submit your spontaneous application to the Human Resources team of CHARGEURS.
How we use your personal data and for which purposes
Data Processing Activity
Process your job application
The purpose of the processing activity is to analyze your skills, your fit with the position and to contact you
Manage your candidate space
The purpose of the processing activity is to open your candidate space within CHARGEURS HR Information System
Manage the screening and recruitment processes
The purpose of the processing activity is to plan and conduct the activities of the recruitment process
Suggest other job openings
The purpose of the processing activity is to contact you to share available job opening we think you may be interested in
Who can access your data
Your personal data is processed by the Human Resources teams of CHARGEURS and shared with the CHARGEURS employee that created the Hire request (typically a Manager) and any other CHARGEURS employee that will be involved in the recruitment process.
For some data processing activities, CHARGEURS may transfer some of your personal data to our partners (ex: Recruitment Agencies) that outsource some recruitment activities (ex: screening activities) and for the only purposes already described. In such case, CHARGEURS makes sure to verify the compliance of such subcontractors with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or any other Privacy Regulation.
How we protect your data
CHARGEURS is committed to personal data protection and implements technical and organizational security measures to guarantee such protection.
In the case of a personal data breach, and under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), CHARGEURS has implements a procedure for the prompt notification of such data breach.
Retention period of your data
CHARGEURS keeps you data for the whole duration of the recruitment process and for 24 months after the last contact between you and the Human Resources teams (unless you ask to erase the data before the end of this period in which case the deletion is immediate).
Your individual rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679), you have several rights with regard to your personal data. In particular:
- The right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data
- The right to restrict processing, object to processing
- The right to data portability
For some processing activities we need to obtain your consent. If you provided us with your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time (which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before the consent was withdrawn).
Procedure to submit a request
For any concern or question about the way employees’ personal data is processed or in order to exercise individual rights, any employee can contact the local data protection Officer at the following contact details detailing its request:
- Write an email to the following address: email@example.com
- Send a letter to Chargeurs Secretary General – 112 Avenue Kleber – Paris 75116
For any question you can also contact your direct manager or the HR Director of CHARGEURS. Any submitted request will be analysed without undue delay and the employee informed about the processing of its request and the measures potentially implemented.