€157.5 million in first-quarter 2020 revenue, as the Group contains the impact on its business of the current health and economic crisis
Creation of the Lainière SantéTM offering, made up of diversified and innovative healthcare products
- Revenue down by a slight 2.3% on the excellent level achieved in first-quarter 2019.
- Consolidation and integration of D&P – the world leader in museum services – into Chargeurs Museum Solutions as from March 1.
- Creation of the Lainière Santé™ offering, underpinned by Chargeurs’ DNA, business model and drawing on the strategy implemented by the Group over the past five years, particularly in relation to the Game Changer plan.
- Worldwide reorganization of the Group’s manufacturing and logistics operations with a view to developing, and mass producing innovative products such as disposable and reusable protective face masks, surgical gowns, protective gloves, anti-bacterial protective films, fabrics that protect against electromagnetic waves and smart fabrics.
- Deployment of a multi-channel sales model to serve major public and private organizations, key international accounts, small and medium-sized businesses and private individuals.
- Financial guidances confirmed.